Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Social Networking Analysis




For my term paper I will be analyzing the affect a new media technology has had on society. I will discuss at least five positive and at least five negatives affects Instagram and Facebook have had, in specific. I will explore opinions of those who are a part, as well as those who choose to distance themselves from social networking. I will also explore scientific research done on the topic. As a psychology minor, the affect social networking has on a person’s brain, emotional state, and social interactions, for better or for worse, is extremely interesting and can help us learn how to best use it to our advantage. 

1 comment:

  1. Shirley,

    This sounds like an interesting topic. New Media has changed the way we live drastically. It is great that you took a look at those that use social networks and those that don't. It seems as though there are so many people that have social media that we forget that there are some that don't choose to have them. It is interesting to compare their lives and see the pros and cons of each. I am sure your term paper turned out great.

    Sincerely,
    Janessa Hernandez

    ReplyDelete